COVID 19 ADVISORY
Dear Diastasisrehab Family and Friends,
On March 11, 2020, The World Health Organization declared the COVID-19 as a pandemic.
Just like you, I have been closely following the updates about the CORONA VIRUS or COVID-19 with concern for those who are and will be affected. Being a professional in the health industry for close to 30 years, I am deeply aware of how it is paramount that we get our information from credible & trusted sources. That is why from time-to-time, I will be doing my best to provide you with helpful and informative content during these trying times because your safety is extremely important to me.
My staff and I will continue to serve you with the same level of dedication. Operating hours will still be the same, online services will be as usual, my in-person services & trainings, however, will be temporarily put on hold.
Finally, here are some things you can do to keep yourself and your family safe and healthy:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
- Cover your mouth and nose with your arm at the inside of your elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze. Then dispose of the used tissue immediately.
- Avoid touching your face especially your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Clean frequently touched surfaces and objects daily (e.g., tables, countertops, light switches, doorknobs, and cabinet handles) using regular household detergent and water.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
You can find more tips from the World Health Organization here.
Worldwide real-time figures: Johns Hopkins University
Most of all, stay safe and stay calm my friend.
We will overcome this. But life will surely be different post-COVID-19.
Julie Tupler, RN