DIASTASIS & TAPING: 7 Quick Steps In Putting-on The Diastasis Rehab Together Tape™
Diastasis recti is a condition where the abdominal muscles separate and spreads apart. It can cause back pain, pelvic instability, and weak core muscles.
The Diastasis Rehab Together Tape™ works in conjunction with the Diastasis Rehab Splint® to speed up the process for closing a Diastasis Recti. The Diastasis Rehab Together Tape™ is an innovative product that helps in repositioning both of the separated muscles and the connective tissue in a close-together position by providing support for the abdominal area during those times when you can't wear the Diastasis Rehab Splint®.
Here are 7 quick steps on how to put on the Diastasis Rehab Together Tape™!
- Take the paper backing off the middle piece of the Together Tape™.
- Hold each end in each of your hands.
- Now stretch the tape just a little and place it on your belly.
- Place it ¼ inch above your belly button. Smooth it over with your hand.
- Then take the paper off the end pieces. They should not be stretched.
- Do the same ¼ inch under your belly button. If you stretch it too much it will be too harsh on your skin because this increases the recoiling process.