During the entire Training Program you have unlimited support from Julie Tupler, RN!
Requirements for Training: Medical or Fitness Professional
Registration: You must complete an application (https://diastasisrehab.com/application) and then set up a skype session with Julie Tupler, RN to review the Training Program. Then a Training Agreement is signed.
Number of People in EachTraining Program: 6
Schedule of Trainings: Taught three times a year (February, June, October)
Description of 2 Part Training:
8 Week Home study course involves:
- Teaching the 6 week program to three (3) people with Trainee being one of them. Trainee will be required to see case studies for (1) one hour three (3) times over 6 weeks as well as check in with them weekly to see how they are doing. There is a training video for each of the three sessions. Case studies must sign a consent before starting.
- Watch all five of the Tupler Technique® DVDs and read Together Tummy book.
- Memorize the demonstration exam with the excel sheet that goes with it.
- Report on the progress of case studies on the course site each week as well as take the weekly quiz and then put before and after photos and statistics on site.
New York City 3 Day Course
Course starts at 10:00 am and goes until 6:00 pm.
Present case studies (description and before and after statistics and photos)
Clinic with checking for Diastasis and putting on Diastasis Rehab Splint®, splinting and scar mobilization.
Take written exam
Practice demo exam
Review written exam
Participate in Everybelly® Seminar
Receive certificate of completion and emblem if Trainee passes both the written and demonstration exam and option for membership.
Training Materials Included in Training Program:
- Three (3) Lose Your Mummy Tummy DVDs. (One case study watches this before the first session and one case study watches it afterwards.)
- One (1) each of other DVDs: Perfect Pushing, Ab Rehab, Say Good-Bye to Your Gut Guys, Belly Button Boogie
- Three(3) Tupler Technique® Guidebooks
- One (1) Belly Button Boogie Guidebook
- One (1) dyna band
- One (1) Diastometer™
- One (1) Corrective Connective tissue cream
- Six (6) splints (Sizes must be given to Tupler before starting home study)
- One(1) Coming Contractions CD
- One(1) set of extenders
- Handout at Sunday Course in NYC
IMPORTANT SHIPPING INFORMATION
On all orders, there is a 4 hour delay from the time you place your order to the time your order reaches our fulfillment house. Once it reaches our fulfillment house and is shipped you will receive a tracking number from our fulfillment house. Our fulfillment house ships up to 3 pm EST each day Monday through Friday. To get your package out the fastest, please place your orders before 2 pm so that it can be shipped the next day. Orders placed after 3 pm will be shipped the following BUSINESS DAY.
We ship by USPS for all orders. Due to an increase in lost and stolen packages, we now require a signature on all our packages. So please send to a location where a signature can be gotten. If nobody is home, you will have to pick it up from the post office within ten days. After that, the package is returned to our fulfillment house. If it is returned, you will have to pay for shipping again. Please allow 3 to 5 business days. You will receive a tracking number to track from the post office. If you want to receive your order faster, please call us at 212-388-1308. Our office is open Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. We do not ship to APO or FPO addresses.
We ship by FEDEX. Please allow 7 to 15 business days. Please note we are NOT responsible for any duties or taxes your country may charge. If you refuse the package because of these charges and the package is returned to us, the refund you will receive will be minus a 50% refusal fee and a10% restocking fee of the total price of the products. All shipping costs from and then back to our fulfillment house will be deducted from your refund.
We do not ship to P.O boxes or APO or FPO addresses. We do not ship to countries that have a Trained Professional. If you have a problem getting products from that Trained Professional please let us know. Please check the Trainers in Your Area Pageto buy from a Trained Professional close to you as you will save money on the shipping.