My Lose Your Mummy Tummy book written in 2004 (now out of date), has been replaced by my Together Tummy book. This 8 chapter book is easy and fun reading and gives you an understanding of:
- What a diastasis is
- The different causes of it in women, men and children
- How to check yourself for a diastasis
- How to do the Tupler Technique® Program which progresses over 18 weeks.
- How to modify your exercise program and incorporate the Tupler Technique® into your workout so it is “diastasis safe” because exercising incorrectly can reopen or cause a diastasis
- How to prepare for labor by learning the Tupler Technique® pushing method.
- How to prepare for abdominal surgery with the Tupler Technique® to maintain the integrity of the sutures after surgery
- The role of nutrition in healing connective tissue
- Our clients experience with the program
Once you read this book your will understand why I believe:
- Everybelly® should be checked for a diastasis and treated with the Tupler Technique® to create a better belly, better health and a better life.
- You can close a diastasis no matter when or how your diastasis was created.
Great news! Once you purchase this book you can join our Together Tummy Book Study Club. You will get to communicate on an ongoing basis with everyone doing the Tupler Technique®. Members will also get a free one hour live webinar every other month to get your questions answered by Julie. The webinars are recorded so you can watch them again. The links will be posted on the site. This study club will start May 1, 2017 and be ongoing. You can stay on as long as you like as well as come and go as many times as you like. Just click here and you will be forwarded to a page where you can sign up. Just fill out purchase information, write a mini review and you are good to go!
“Since I only want the best for my patients, I strongly recommend the Tupler Technique® to everybody with diastasis recti. The Tupler Technique® is the only exercise program for diastasis recti with published proof and transparent outcome data. Together Tummy is an amazing book that explains everything about diastasis recti.”
- Shounuck I. Patel, DO, MMS, FAAPMR (Interventional Regenerative Orthopedic Medicine Specialist)
“The Tupler Technique®, by itself or in combination with procedures, is a superior way to take back control of your body and to recreate a strong, healthy, attractive, and confident you. That’s why I’ve long recommended the technique to all of my patients, and why I’m now delighted to recommend this outstanding book.”
- Elie Levine, MD, FACS (Director of Plastic Surgery at Plastic Surgery & Dermatology of NYC)
"Julie Tupler’s “Together Tummy” book is impressive, practical and I will reference it in the future.”
- Raul Artal, MD, FACOG, FACSM
IMPORTANT SHIPPING INFORMATION
On all orders, there is a 8 hour delay from the time you place your order to the time your order reaches our fulfillment house. Once it reaches our fulfillment house and is shipped you will receive a tracking number from our fulfillment house. Our fulfillment house ships up to 3 pm each day Monday through Friday. To get your package out the fastest, please place your orders before 2 pm so that it can be shipped the next day. Orders placed after 3 pm will be shipped the following day.
We ship by USPS for all orders. Please allow 3 to 5 business days. You will receive a tracking number to track at the post office. If you want to receive your order faster, please call us at 212-388-1308. Our office is open Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. We do not ship to APO or FPO addresses.
We ship by USPS. Please allow 7 to 15 business days. Please note we are NOT responsible for any duties of taxes your country may charge. If you refuse the package because of these charges and the package is returned to us, the refund you will receive will be minus a 50% refusal fee and a10% restocking fee of the total price of the products. All shipping costs will be deducted from your refund.
We do not ship to P.O boxes or APO or FPO addresses. We do not ship to countries that have a Trained Professional. If you have a problem getting products from that Trained Professional please let us know. Please check the Trainers in Your Area Page to buy from a Trained Professional close to you as you will save money on shipping.