- Product Description
My Lose Your Mummy Tummy book written in 2004 (now out of date), has been replaced by my Together Tummy book. This 8 chapter book is easy and fun reading and gives you an understanding of:
- What a diastasis is
- The different causes of it in women, men and children
- How to check yourself for a diastasis
- How to do the Tupler Technique® Program which progresses over 18 weeks.
- How to modify your exercise program and incorporate the Tupler Technique® into your workout so it is “diastasis safe” because exercising incorrectly can reopen or cause a diastasis
- How to prepare for labor by learning the Tupler Technique® pushing method.
- How to prepare for abdominal surgery with the Tupler Technique® to maintain the integrity of the sutures after surgery
- The role of nutrition in healing connective tissue
- Our clients experience with the program
Once you read this book your will understand why I believe:
- Everybelly® should be checked for a diastasis and treated with the Tupler Technique® to create a better belly, better health and a better life.
- You can close a diastasis no matter when or how your diastasis was created.
“Since I only want the best for my patients, I strongly recommend the Tupler Technique® to everybody with diastasis recti. The Tupler Technique® is the only exercise program for diastasis recti with published proof and transparent outcome data. Together Tummy is an amazing book that explains everything about diastasis recti.”
- Shounuck I. Patel, DO, MMS, FAAPMR (Interventional Regenerative Orthopedic Medicine Specialist)
“The Tupler Technique®, by itself or in combination with procedures, is a superior way to take back control of your body and to recreate a strong, healthy, attractive, and confident you. That’s why I’ve long recommended the technique to all of my patients, and why I’m now delighted to recommend this outstanding book.”
- Elie Levine, MD, FACS (Director of Plastic Surgery at Plastic Surgery & Dermatology of NYC)
"Julie Tupler’s “Together Tummy” book is impressive, practical and I will reference it in the future.”
- Raul Artal, MD, FACOG, FACSM