CLICK ON THE PANELS BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION
- This TogetherWear™ Splint, just like the Diastasis Rehab Splint®, is unisex for women and men. The design is the same except that this splint has two pieces of of 2”X 8” low profile (not scratchy) hook Velcro on each side of the pad so the splint will now attach to the tank top making it easier to put on. There are also two 4”X4” pieces of low profile hook Velcro on the two elastic arms on the right side of splint. These attach to the front of the tank top so they stay in place better.
- Splint Material Contents:
- Outer pad:89% Nylon/11% Spandex
- Middle pad: 100% Polyurethane Foam
- Inner Pad: 100% Nylon
- Velcro Hook: 100% Nylon
- Elastic Arms: 70% Polyester/30% Rubber Thread
- Sizing for the TogetherWear™ Splint is the same as sizing for the Diastasis Rehab Splint®. You will need to take two measurements to get your correct size for both the regular and short torso splint. To determine if you need a short torso splint, see #3 below.
- 1. Measure your back, from one side to the other side (where the side seam of a tight fitting garment would be) at the level below your breast. The pad size of the splint is the most important measurement. You do not want the pad of the splint to be too big. If it rests on the front of your belly it does not allow much room to pull the muscles together. You also do not want the pad to be too small or you will have trouble attaching the arms of the splint. The pad should be resting on your sides in the location where the side seam of a garment would be.
- 2. Measure the circumference of your body over your belly button. Measure in the evening when your belly is the largest. Your muscles should be relaxed when you measure. Waist size does not determine belly size.
- 3. Measure the distance between the bottom of your sternum to your belly button. If it is 5 inches or less than a short torso splint would be good for you. A short torso splint works well on people with a pear shaped body. This splint also can be worn by children. If you do not have a measuring tape, measure with a piece of string and then measure the string with a ruler. Please look at the chart below. It gives your back size and circumference size. If your circumference size is larger than the range on the chart, then the arms of the splint need to be longer. For this reason we have developed Extenders. They velcro on to the ends of each of the three arms to make them longer. These extenders are also ideal during pregnancy so you can wear your same splint during the second and third trimester. After a couple of weeks of doing the exercises your belly will become smaller and the elastic arms of your splint may become longer. Just put a hem in the arms to make them smaller.
- If you still have questions relating to the splint, please read our FAQ Page. Since you are wearing your splint 24/7, you may want to buy a second splint so you can wear one and then wash one. While buying this package, if you wish to purchase a second splint, please use code:WEARONEWASHONE at checkout to receive a $5 discount.
- Measuring back size
- Measuring body circumference over belly button
- Measuring waist height from bottom of sternum to belly button
Please make sure you hand wash it and air dry both the tank top and the splint. The filaments in the loop Velcro on the tank and on the pad of the splint will be destroyed and the hook and loop will not work if you put it in the washer and dryer.
If you are under medical care, please consult your health care professional before wearing the TogetherWear™ tank or splint or doing the Tupler Technique® Program. Julie Tupler, RN is happy to speak to your health care provider to see if it is appropriate for you.
IMPORTANT SHIPPING INFORMATION
On all orders, there is a 4 hour delay from the time you place your order to the time your order reaches our fulfillment house. Once it reaches our fulfillment house and is shipped you will receive a tracking number from our fulfillment house. Our fulfillment house ships up to 3 pm EST each day Monday through Friday. To get your package out the fastest, please place your orders before 2 pm so that it can be shipped the next day. Orders placed after 3 pm will be shipped the following BUSINESS DAY.
We ship by USPS for all orders. Due to an increase in lost and stolen packages, we now require a signature on all our packages. So please send to a location where a signature can be gotten. If nobody is home, you will have to pick it up from the post office within ten days. After that, the package is returned to our fulfillment house. If it is returned, you will have to pay for shipping again. Please allow 3 to 5 business days. You will receive a tracking number to track from the post office. If you want to receive your order faster, please call us at 212-388-1308. Our office is open Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. We do not ship to APO or FPO addresses.
We ship by FEDEX. Please allow 7 to 15 business days. Please note we are NOT responsible for any duties or taxes your country may charge. If you refuse the package because of these charges and the package is returned to us, the refund you will receive will be minus a 50% refusal fee and a10% restocking fee of the total price of the products. All shipping costs from and then back to our fulfillment house will be deducted from your refund.
We do not ship to P.O boxes or APO or FPO addresses. We do not ship to countries that have a Trained Professional. If you have a problem getting products from that Trained Professional please let us know. Please check the Trainers in Your Area Pageto buy from a Trained Professional close to you as you will save money on the shipping.